Here are some pictures from our trip! We went to NJ first, saw all of Kath's family, then on to PA and saw all of Tom's. We wish we lived closer to our families!!! We miss you all!!
Five days after seeing the Pacific for the first time - Josie got to see the Atlantic!
Everything was more exciting in NJ with a 4 & 2 year old along.
Very cute cousin, who sometimes sneezes in unfortunate directions.
Josie is telling her Meemas all about her trip to PA.
Sitting at Grandma's table worrying about her next cute outfit.
"who sometimes sneezes in unfortunate directions" I was seriously laughing out loud. I love her face sitting at the table. So cute! I miss her! And you too,of course. :)
I love the picture from my basement that I didn't even know you took...funny. Thanks for the photos! I love every picture of Josie...I can't get enough, that's for sure. We miss you guys.
I live in Southern California, approximately 2744 miles from most of my family and where I grew up. My husband is a video game artist and my kids are beautiful. I stay at home with them and avoid folding laundry by playing on the floor and taking the stroller to the park or for long walks along the bay.
"who sometimes sneezes in unfortunate directions" I was seriously laughing out loud. I love her face sitting at the table. So cute! I miss her! And you too,of course. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the picture from my basement that I didn't even know you took...funny.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the photos! I love every picture of Josie...I can't get enough, that's for sure. We miss you guys.