Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sudden napper....



Well, as some of you know, Josie has not been the worlds best napper. It was really spotty until this past weekend. But then suddenly, Pow! good morning nap and a chunky early afternoon nap. Yay! I feel like a new person - my baby is rested and pleasant and so am I!

Now...if only I could get her to be okay with me taking a shower!

In the news:

Today is Tom's Birthday! Josie is wearing her Pyro shirt for him today (and looks like a boy... ).
Tomorrow my sister Jen comes to visit! I can't wait! She will be here for 12 days! Yay!

It rained! We had a few sprinkles yesterday and then last night we had real showers. I'm pretty sure we haven't had anything close to that since I was in my 2nd trimester. Love it!

Oh yeah, and Daddy hates bows and we don't care! :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new photos and the updates! Josie is too cute, I can't believe she ever cries. I love how she looks like a little boy so then you had to overcompensate with the bow. I am not surprised that Tom does not like bows. Give Josie a big kiss for me! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her little faces. (She's all like "yeah. my hood's up.what??" haha ) Especially when she smiles for you! I still plan on sending you some of Danica's bows... they arent quite that big though!
    I miss her! And you of course. And I'll make sure I show her cousins these pictures tomorrow... they ask to see her all the time (especially Danica!). love ya!

    ReplyDelete