The kids watched the video with me... they were cracking up! We LOVE our Johnny Jump-up, too... so much fun! Cant wait til Tristan can have his turn! Did you tell her she doesnt need to cry about the crawling forward? At least she's moving! Even if it is backwards :)
I live in Southern California, approximately 2744 miles from most of my family and where I grew up. My husband is a video game artist and my kids are beautiful. I stay at home with them and avoid folding laundry by playing on the floor and taking the stroller to the park or for long walks along the bay.
The kids watched the video with me... they were cracking up! We LOVE our Johnny Jump-up, too... so much fun! Cant wait til Tristan can have his turn!
ReplyDeleteDid you tell her she doesnt need to cry about the crawling forward? At least she's moving! Even if it is backwards :)
Haha...love it. Isn't it the best how they get so proud of themselves when THEY discover they can do something new?! She's a doll Kath!!
ReplyDelete