Awwww...thanks for posting those Kath! Marty just came out into the kitchen and said...there's two new Josie videos. I asked what was she doing in them and he said...being cute and irresistible, as usual. He was right! I love the dancing. :)
So cute! We could only hear about half of the first one because the kids were laughing so much....she's hilarious! And Alex was worried about the spider for her, too. hahahaha
I live in Southern California, approximately 2744 miles from most of my family and where I grew up. My husband is a video game artist and my kids are beautiful. I stay at home with them and avoid folding laundry by playing on the floor and taking the stroller to the park or for long walks along the bay.
Awwww...thanks for posting those Kath! Marty just came out into the kitchen and said...there's two new Josie videos. I asked what was she doing in them and he said...being cute and irresistible, as usual. He was right! I love the dancing. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! We could only hear about half of the first one because the kids were laughing so much....she's hilarious! And Alex was worried about the spider for her, too. hahahaha
ReplyDeleteAnswering every question with Pbbbb - yet another thing babies can get away with that we adults can't. Very cute!
ReplyDelete