Tuesday, April 13, 2010

easter...

I decided to wait until the video was out, cause I LOVE the Easter videos.

This year I volunteered to basically play backup in case Kit (the Children's Pastor)'s wife went into labor. I took care of some details ahead of time, and was there for setup Thursday and Friday nights. The team did an amazing job. We had both GF & Easter services as the OC Fairgrounds this year, which meant 2 sets of tents (cause we had GF services at one end of the fairgrounds and Easter at the complete opposite), but a lot less work. By 11pm on Friday night, everything was set to go for sunday morning, a first for us.

So anyway, the video. Sadly, they never include Children's in it, so if I find some pics of the tents, I'll post those as well.

Its currently on the homepage: www.rockharbor.org

At the very end there is a bunch of people cheering - they are the line of people that handed towels to the people who got baptized. *tears*


1 comment:

  1. OK...just watched the video. Those baptisms make me cry everytime. I love it!! Rejoice!

    ReplyDelete