Josie looks a little serious here, but I assure you, she had a blast.
Yesterday we went on a really great hike that overlooks the ocean. Its about 5.5 miles, half uphill, half down. My brother was awesome enough to carry Josie on the uphill. Then she got super fussy for a while but eventually chilled out and was great most of the way down the hill on my back.
Today Phil and Mel took a car up to LA to check out all the big "must-sees" there. Josie and I decided it might be better to hang back at the house and nap and do some laundry.
Note: My brother takes really good photos so when I get some from him I'll post more pics. I am super-excited to see them (although I am convinced half of them are just of Melinda :)





She looks like she's having so much fun on Uncle Phil's back.
ReplyDeleteWhenever you do see Phil's pics, you need to talk him into posting them for others to see too. He took a ton of my kids in Arkansas and we only ever saw one!
Oh- and also- that is an amazing view!