Tuesday, September 21, 2010

half-way

Okay, so 20 weeks is only halfway if you ignore the fact that you have no clue you're pregnant for the first 6 weeks and that the last 6 weeks feel like 6 months. :) 


But here we are! Having a boy and super excited! 


Someone asked the other day, "Oh, are you keeping the name a secret again this time?"


"Well so far we don't have a name at all yet!" 


But we are working on it. 


And I am feeling great and enjoying being pregnant again. 


We are blessed. 

3 comments:

  1. Boy names are RIDICULOUSLY hard. I would love to have three boys, except that I do not want the job of coming up with two more boy name combos. Good luck to you! Between you and Tom you'll come up with something fun for your little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- boy names are hard! Especially when you have one picked out and as soon as you find out you are pregnant *someone* decides they dont want to use it anymore. :-P
    You look like you are carrying so high! I'm glad you are feeling well though! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are officially the cutest friend.

    ReplyDelete