Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rainy days are best for baking...

So remember last week when it was 109 degrees here? This week has been cold and rainy. And honestly, it was a nice break. 


Recently we have gotten into a great routine and we usually spend a good amount of time outside walking, at different parks or just playing in the yard. So when those options are eliminated, its time to get creative. On Tuesday afternoon, I really wanted to make banana bread, so I had Josie "help" me. It was so fun! She sat and played with all sorts of dry ingredients for quite a while. I would add to them occasionally and even after I thought she was done and was about to clean up, she went back for more. 


Very serious about her work. 
From this spot we could watch and talk about the rain and we both had enough space to work - so fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment