Well. Hmmmm. Another rule I read is to know your readers. And I am pretty sure that if I have any left, none of them expect me to update consistently anymore. :)
And the last rule I remember is to never blog about blogging.
This post is a complete failure.
We are back in California (and have been for 2 and a half weeks...) and doing well. I will have to write a post about my vacation (and how much I needed it) and what has changed around here since. Not a ton of stuff, but a few little things that seem to be making a difference. I realize not every Mama can get away for FIVE weeks, but man, I think I would encourage anyone feeling overwhelmed by everyday life to just get out of it for a while. Even a week would make a difference.
Oh, wait. Didn't I say, "I should write a post about my vacation"? Yeah yeah. This one's not it.
This one is about being back.
When I left on vacation I took a 4 and a half month old who didn't sit up on his own and only nursed. I returned with a 6 month old who sits and eats food. SO fun. Although the diapers are grosser, its still really fun.
Every single day since we have returned, Josie has asked to play with her cousins and Mommom and Poppop, go swimming, "When is Grammy and Grampy coming?" "Where is Maisy?" (their dog), "Miss Uncle Phil and Aunt Mel" or she will tell me something super random that her cousin Tristan does. "Tristan says, Bah bah bah" Okay......
When the first baby is a girl and the second is a boy, the boy jumps in a Jenny Jump Up. Whatever.
Reunited with her pal, Logan.
Again with the pink. Sorry baby.
This is one of the few pieces of clothing of Uri's that I took and returned with. He outgrew almost everything so we got a bunch of new stuff and my mom is shipping the stuff we left behind.
This is one of the few pieces of clothing of Uri's that I took and returned with. He outgrew almost everything so we got a bunch of new stuff and my mom is shipping the stuff we left behind.
Wow, Kath. You took 3 pictures in the last 2 and a half weeks. Don't over do it. u.
More to come (maybe) but don't hold your breath.

Oh honey. If you think yours is dying, mine is deader than a doornail and has been for a while. hahahaha
ReplyDeleteLooks like no one ever had the 'gender neutral if you plan on having more than 1 kid" talk. Also hahahahahaha
I miss your sweet midgets. Glad to see they look like they are happy at home again though :)
Actually we only have like 2 or 3 pink-but-should-have-gotten-neutral things. The Jenny Jump Up just happens to be one of them.
ReplyDeleteAnd oh I wanted to cry this afternoon when Josie said, "Alex and Danica and Tristan and Aunt Deb come over in morning." We talk about you guys constantly. And miss you even more.
Thank you so much for the update...I don't actually hold my breath, but I do check it more than once a day hoping for new pictures. :)
ReplyDelete