Saturday, November 26, 2011

For these I am extremely thankful...

While there are many many little things I am very thankful for every day, these are the big ones in my life right now. I am so utterly humbled by how blessed I am. 


My dear sweet beautiful babies. I know we are blessed to have two healthy children and I cherish every day with them. Even the days when they get me up at 5:30am. I am also extremely thankful that I get to stay home with them. I get to see every bit of their day and that is a gift in itself. 







My husband and very best friend. I can't imagine doing life without him. He is a hard worker, a loving husband, a great friend and a wonderful daddy. 






My family back home. Four of my best-est friends and their spouses and kids. My amazing parents. I miss them every single day. 




California, although it comes with the cost of being so far from some of the people we love the most, has been good to us. We have wonderful friends here, we live in a great, safe area with parks and a bay and great neighbors, Tom has a job he loves and is thriving at, and lets not forget how wonderful the weather is. 






Last, but by no means least, I am thankful for this little one. Swoggie number three, due sometime mid-May. We are very very excited. :)





5 comments:

  1. Your kids just get cuter and cuter :) And soon there will be three ridiculously cute little ones! Wow! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy!!' congrats!! As I clicked on the link to your blog I thought, I wonder if she is pregnant?! ;-) so sweet. Hope you are feeling well. Love your babies, such great combo of you and Tom. Blessings on you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw...I'm thankful for all those things, too! And I am thankful for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kath! You and Tom make the cutest babies!

    ReplyDelete