Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

Uriah Cole is a year old today!
I seriously cannot believe it has been a full year. Since the three hour labor and rush to the hospital trying not to push, since the first moment I held my wiggly (screaming) boy. Little did I know how much joy he would add to our family. He is so wonderful and I am so thankful I get to spend every day with him. 

On Sunday, "Mom, I know you think I look adorable in jeans and a polo, but I am cutting a tooth." 

Today, at 6:30am. 

Happy Birthday, Baby. 



5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Uri! We love you! Sorry we didnt call yesterday. Maybe today?

    He looks extra old and definitely like a Roberts in that middle picture. In case you didnt already know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday handsome little man :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Uri!!! I can't wait to see you again and see you walk all by yourself!
    Is he going to have some birthday cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Going to" and "Already did." (I just couldn't wait until his party...)

      Delete