Saturday, March 10, 2012

Grammie's Visit

Tom's mom was out for a week to hang out and soak up her grandbabies. Such a treat. 



 We went to a local zoo and saw some animal statues. (And some monkeys, an ant-eater and 2 birds. I am only partially joking - the zoo was lacking in the animal department.) But it was a fun little outing. 
They also had a carousel, one of Josie's favorite things. 

Grammie took this picture. I can't stand how cute this boy is. 

We went to the Beachcomber Cafe and then played in the sand for a while. So fun. 

We are always sad when Grammie has to leave. She is so fun (and helpful, holy cow the laundry was caught up) and we can't wait until we can see her again. We love you Grammie! 

2 comments:

  1. Just looking at these pictures again. Why does it already feel like a million years ago since I was there? I miss you all so much. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete