We usually hit up the playground just around the corner from us, but the other day we decided to take a walk overlooking the bay and then check out this park. It was a lot of fun...
This is us looking at the boats.
Now for some park fun!
This is just s snippet of Josie checking stuff out...
I live in Southern California, approximately 2744 miles from most of my family and where I grew up. My husband is a video game artist and my kids are beautiful. I stay at home with them and avoid folding laundry by playing on the floor and taking the stroller to the park or for long walks along the bay.
Could that little wave be any cuter? I don't think so.
ReplyDeleteshe is getting so grown up!!! I love her grin. So so so adorable!
ReplyDeleteIs that Josie talking or is Elmo somewhere in the background? I could've sworn I heard elmo
ReplyDeletehaha. no elmo here!
ReplyDelete