Thank you SO much for posting videos. We just love watching Josie! I was sitting in the living room this morning and heard her squeal coming from the computer room. Marty was watching this AGAIN! :)
I live in Southern California, approximately 2744 miles from most of my family and where I grew up. My husband is a video game artist and my kids are beautiful. I stay at home with them and avoid folding laundry by playing on the floor and taking the stroller to the park or for long walks along the bay.
Thank you SO much for posting videos. We just love watching Josie! I was sitting in the living room this morning and heard her squeal coming from the computer room. Marty was watching this AGAIN! :)
ReplyDeleteAww, I love this one. Such a fun time of life! The laugh makes it all worth it.
ReplyDelete