Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Big Sister

Having a little brother has been a bit of an adjustment for Josie. She has been a trooper though. When we have some free time and the baby is magically asleep, we have been baking together. 

Josie has also been picking up some of the housework, since mommy is so tired. ;)



 Here we are making my birthday cake when Uri was 2 weeks old. Somewhere between dressing her in her Valentines Day dress and doing her hair things fell apart. Then between baking the cake and icing it, things fell apart again and it sat in the fridge for 4 days before I got it iced. It was a rough day. But what can i say? I turned 30.



After nap-time, if the baby is asleep (which has been rare the last couple weeks) Josie and I have afternoon tea  together. Its a great little way to wake up and hang out for a few minutes, just the two of us.

2 comments:

  1. I love that when Josie "bakes", there is always eating of the ingredients involved. She's so cute!
    And tea time....way too adorable.

    ReplyDelete