Saturday, April 2, 2011

best part of my day...





So, I risk ruining everything by saying this, but it seems we have turned a corner and that there really is light at the end of the tunnel. Last week was probably my hardest yet. The sleep deprivation was really making things hard and Uri was fussy (and by fussy I mean crying non-stop) for most of the evenings making things even more difficult and exhausting. But, things are looking up! He is sleeping in more predictable, and slightly longer stretches and cutting back on the evening cries. And more and more of our days are filled with smiles, coos, and observing his new world. I am much more rested and ready to get into a normal routine. Yay! 

2 comments:

  1. I love his chins! And his fabulous smile :) I'm so glad things are going better for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! He looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete