I hadn't noticed Uri's Vulcan greeting. You're right Jill, he does almost have it! I think they are in a well shaded double stroller. I like how Uri's straps almost look like suspenders. He's such a little man.
I live in Southern California, approximately 2744 miles from most of my family and where I grew up. My husband is a video game artist and my kids are beautiful. I stay at home with them and avoid folding laundry by playing on the floor and taking the stroller to the park or for long walks along the bay.
Well, my heart melted, too!
ReplyDeleteI can't figure out where they are.
And Uri...live long and prosper...keep practicing, you almost have it.
I hadn't noticed Uri's Vulcan greeting. You're right Jill, he does almost have it!
ReplyDeleteI think they are in a well shaded double stroller. I like how Uri's straps almost look like suspenders. He's such a little man.
yes - a double stroller! well shaded cause we are super-pale people :)
ReplyDelete