Monday, April 4, 2011

time to make banana bread

I posted this on FB a couple days ago, but thought I would re-post here in case you missed it. And because its pretty awesome.
Typically Josie does just fine while I shower. And this day I left her watching Sesame Street on the computer. When I got out she was heading to the bucket in the kitchen where I through all the napkins and towels to be washed, saying, "Napkin. I'm a mess." Hmmmm, I didn't leave her with anything messy so I smelled her hand...banana...and as I stood up I noticed ALL the bananas were gone. Apparently she got hungry and helped herself. And since peeling is the most fun part anyway...


So later that morning we made banana bread together. And I tried to teach her to crack eggs. I mean, shoot, she's got peeling things down, time to move on to something more challenging, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment