Sometimes I daydream about having a laundry room. A magical place where I can take all the laundry and shut the door. Right now, though, my hallway serves as "Dirty Laundry on Deck" and my living room is where "Laundry Hoping to be Folded" lands.
I took the below picture so that someday, when I have that magical laundry room, I can frame it and hang it in there to remind myself to shut the door. Just cause I can. ;)
I wasn't counting, but my guess is that this is about 8 loads.

Hang in there! Your laundry room day will come. :-) I feel your pain. Our machines are next to our bedroom. The first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see at night is the mountain of undone laundry. So relaxing.... Ahhh, this too shall pass (at least I tell that to myself just to make to another day). Love you! Oh, and your babies are ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteAs big as my house it, I dont have a laundry room either. I collect baskets of clean unfolded laundry in the front hall downstairs and when it's folded it lives in the hall upstairs or my bedroom. We have a 'hamper' upstairs and a little basket next to the washer for downstairs, but I usually am collecting it from all over. I expect to have the laundry situation under control on a regular basis when everyone is in college. :)
ReplyDeleteDear Lord Jesus Please:
ReplyDelete"In this phase of my life I try to measure success differently that I used to."
Yes Yes Yes