Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Baby gets his own post.

Asa is 10 weeks old now and doing great. He is very pleasant most of the time. 




This picture is blurry, but I think it still gets the point across.
(Asa's hair just does that. I've tried to tame it. There is no use.)



3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kath! We needed to see him smile (and to see more than the back of him). I love the picture of Asa and Uri. Oh my.

    The last picture is precious. Momma and her sweet babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what his hair is *supposed* to look like! I love toddlers holding baby pictures, too. Because it's super cute, but I also know the panicky feeling of keeping them safe while taking it. hahaha
    He is so sweet, Kath. More for the ones that dont get to see him in real life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I need to meet this kid sometime, and hopefully reasonably soon

    ReplyDelete