Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summertime!

Its been hot here for the a few weeks now and we have been busy enjoying summer...
New pool!

Planting some flowers in the yard. I have avid flower pickers. Its almost hard to keep up. 

Grammie sent some fun things in the mail, including a magnifine glass plastic and some "noculars." It was kind of perfect timing. We had recently discovered that one of our bushes was covered in aphids. So we got ourselves a carton of ladybugs. If you've never done it, I highly suggest it. Super fun and our bush is now aphid-free and thriving. 

Not sure what he is looking at, since obviously a bird would never land that close to him. 



War paint.

Chatting with little brother.

Pasta sauce + Ice cream + Uri

We are not here to waste icecream.

We recently went to a nearby park with a splashpad. Great park, warm day. My kids did a lot of hydrating. 

Josie really liked the water. Uri and his buddy Jack enjoyed it from a distance. Good thing I got Uri water shoes just before this...heh. 

 Uri did take good care of Asa while we were there. He would even occasionally stop playing on the playground to check on him. So sweet. 



Obviously, I need to take more pictures of the baby. What can I say? Its not easy to wield a camera and manage 3 kids. I need that extra hand. 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! These pictures will give me hours of happy distraction. I'm sure I will look at these several times a day just to see their sweet little faces. Thanks for a glimpse of your summer. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you guys are one of my favorite families. it just thrills me to see pictures of you all! seriously. and uri's cheeks....so cute!

    loves
    abbe

    ReplyDelete